Saturday 22 June 2013

Silly Business

Okay so enough with the bullets for now! Some points of interest, a random woman came into the English staff room trying to sell us an electrical burner! I got some free chicken and popcorn out of it!!

I still can't access my funds due to the continued brilliance of Media Kids, they would never survive in the west. One of their employees text me weeks ago asking for passports photos....TWENTY-FOUR passport photos. I rang to ask why, reply "for safety", "are you on smack, you took a photo at orientation", "oh okay that's fine than". Imagine if I had just went and got TWENTY-FOUR passport photos!!

So due to them giving me the wrong pin they have to get another card issued which means I wont have my card for over a week. Obviously I need my money so they decided to transfer my ENTIRE salary into another teachers account and charge me 400 for the card and 35 for the transaction fee, have you gone BANANA'S! Back on the phone ringing everyone in Media kids until I got someone who actually speaks English in an agency who places English teachers!!! Great lady who sorted the problem out and refunded the money.

Finally moved room so I now have one bar of wifi which is a significant improvement from before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment