Wednesday 19 June 2013

Bangkok

First Ramble. Crazy English man wanting money approaches me, I said no, he starts screaming calling me all sorts of stuff! To which I replied "alright mate ill be off now!" Welcome to Bangkok Jerry!!

First Meal. On my own. Order a class of beer. Got a tower of beer. Wasn't walking away without finishing it. Good start!

First Encounter. Arrive on roof top, meet the Tefl Heaven trainees for the the first time. Wearing what I considered a nice Dunlop Golf top!! They stand up, "we're heading out to Khao San road". "Right so, sounds great ill meet ya downstairs"!! Little did I know that an energetic chap by the name of Max was about. I walked down and heard something like "jesus, Jez your not wearing that out are ya". Not only did I get a nickname within ten minutes but it was the first step in putting me in the running to win the 'Worst Dressed' award!! Damn adventure packing, i'm teaching English not touring with Bear Grylls..hmm that would be cool!!
No one could have predicted the entity that would soon be born from this very group,         tour!

Khao San Road. Crazy. Epic. Dangerous. Tower. Mad Monk. Walking home in daylight with one flip flop on unable to find the hotel. Night two. Arriving back at the hotel in daylight 30 mins before the bus leaves for Koh Chang!! Grab bag and gone. Van + Danny + Lorella and Sarah complaining about the unsatisfactory performance of the male race, sexually = interesting listen + banter, 98%!

No comments:

Post a Comment