Sunday 23 June 2013

A weekend without Busin!

After ten glorious weekends with Paul Bustin the run has ended!! At first I felt lost but after awhile I realised that I had survived 27 years and 4 months without Bustin, surely I can do a weekend; here's how it went. Skyped the parents for the first time in three weeks, had a few drinks in town with the English teachers, met the local Mafia who showed us some weapons, accidentally left a food wrapper in my room which caused an invasion of ants consequentially causing excessive use of 100% deet!!

Chilled out on Saturday and played some basketball with the locals!! Sunday saw the first scooter road trip to Chaiyapum with Mr. Harrison. We kicked off at 7.30am and got there in under an hour. Had a bit of difficulty finding the Zoo but got there! Iv always been a big fan of the zoo and although very small this one was still good especially for 100 Baht. I fed a Tiger and a few Giraffes. Oh I also won a Crazy Bird soft toy for bursting 7 balloons with 7 darts!! Result! KFC and then we got into a nice hotel resort and used their pool before escaping without paying!! Home safe and happy to have done some actual tourist stuff!!

P.S. Bustin and I are doing English camp next weekend so that's 11 for 12 weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment